The Christmas Wedding
To be merry at Christmas is one thing, but
to be married at Christmas is truly romantic and magical. What could be a
better time to get married and start a new life than when families come
together to celebrate the festive season?
I'm sure there are many
ideas that you and your partner can come up with on your own, however, here is
a brief outline of some of them that may help you on your way.
- Your vows should come directly from the heart;
however, the wording could be played with in order to create a magical feeling
for you both.
- As Christmas is a religious time you could always
stick with the traditional vows, maybe embellishing upon this for the sake of
the Christmas season.
* Leave a little more time
before sending your invitations as peoples diaries will be very busy this time
* You can highlight the Christmas theme on your invitations
without making it look too much like a Christmas card, for example, simply
introducing a border made of white snowflakes around your text.
* Ice cube place card holders
* Treasure ball
- filled with Christmas candy
* Holiday ornament candles
wedding snow globes
* Personalised Christmas crackers
* Mini Christmas
* Ask a childrens choir to sing at
* Hire a wedding magician to give your wedding breakfast a
little more....well you know - magical!
* Any singer or band that is
willing to either provide part or a whole Christmas show.
* This one is simple - except this time you might not want
to let the kids have a go.
* Miniature Christmas trees with lots of
* Lots of candle light
* You could have a cake that looks like a stack of Christmas
* Decorate with Iced holly and berries
* Incorporate the
traditional colours and symbols
* For a true Christmas look you
could arrive on a Christmas sleigh with Santa at the reins.
* If you'd
prefer to arrive by the normal means you could work a little magic with the
* Check with your florist which
flowers are in season over Christmas.
* Bear in mind that flowers can be
more expensive this time of year.
* Use holly, pine and sprigs of Ivy.
* Add mistletoe to accent corsages and boutonnieres.
* Place pots of
poinsettia in the centre of each table, tied with a ribbon trim.
thats a start anyway! Between the two of you, Im sure youll find many more ways
in which to make the perfect Christmas wedding.
Luca Salamone Website:
Luca is a professional trained vocalist performing for a variety of events
including wedding receptions. UK Wedding Singer.
Wedding Planning Guide
- The Master Wedding Planning Guide is the easiest to
follow system for learning how to plan a wedding available. It is jam-packed
with information, including over 150 cost saving tips covering every aspect of
your wedding, the questions that you must ask to make sure that you get what
YOU want and avoid getting ripped off, timelines, budgets, seating plans,
bride/groom photos and much more.
- The Master Wedding Planning Guide will teach you how to
plan your wedding like a professional wedding planner, so you can organize
everything and be as prepared as you can be, while still having that once in a
lifetime wedding you have always dreamed about - this is truly cutting-edge
the Master Wedding Planning Guide
Christmas Wedding Ideas
What a fabulous time of the year to get married if you
are one of those lucky brides tying the knot over the festive period.
Having a seasonal wedding? Then read on to help you
choose those all-important Christmas Wedding Favours.
Planning Your Wedding
Planning your own wedding reception can be very easy
when you know where to search for information. Fortunately, there are a lot of
sources of information...
Your Wedding Planning
What have you included on your wedding planning
checklist? For a stress and hassle-free wedding day, you'll either need a lot
of lists or one central wedding planning checklist.